By understanding and engaging the client’s needs, AMC Europe Ltd assures companies exceed their event and hospitality objectives.
Quality Management Statement
Now in its 6th year of trading, AMC Europe Ltd is providing expert event management to a wide spectrum of companies across many business sectors.
To strive to exceed our clients expectations at all times we use the following practices:
1. Every event receives over 80% response for customer satisfaction surveys.
2. Every event has a training manual and full brief for all staff and third party suppliers. Each manual contains quality objectives, company values, mission statement and company vision.
3. All suppliers are interviewed, all sites are visited and all menus tasted before the full itinerary is confirmed.
4. Price comparisons are made quarterly to ensure that the best prices are past onto clients.
5. Overseas employees receive language training, hospitality staff are trained on all aspects of the event, telephone training for all staff, skill development courses are offered to full-time employees
6. Our complaint process is quick and transparent. Each complaint is dealt with by the relevant event manager within 72 hours.
7. Commitment to internal communications via regular departmental meetings, project update meetings, shared event status reports, two-way project reporting with clients and suppliers.
8. Annual review of internal processes investigating timesaving software and streamlining projects.
9. Staff motivation by regular social events, incentive programmes and project bonus scheme.
All staff are responsible for ensuring quality is at the core of the companies culture and that each client is guaranteed the same high standards of service.